Monday, October 27, 2014

Special Neer Dosa (Panpolo)

This is a special dosa which my mom prepares it simply is the best the way she prepares ....so this is dedicated to my mom ....She is a very superb cook and everything I have learnt today I owe it to her....this is one polo (dosa) which I love a lot ...a lovely version from regular neer dosa /panpolo ...tastes Awesome with chutney .....so try it and leave in your feedback :D

Ingredients

1 and 1/2 cup Rice

1/4 cup coconut

1/2 cup finely chopped onion

1/4  cup coriander leaves

2 tbsp green chillies

1/4 cup chana dal (soaked overnight)

salt to taste

oil for roasting dosa

1/2 cup water

Method
  1. Soak Rice for 3-4 hrs and grind it with coconut and little water and grind to a fine paste. Add water and make it very thin batter then add add presoaked chana dal, coriander leaves, green chillies, onion and mix well. Add salt to taste.
  2. Take a pan drizzle with little oil and wipe out excess with a napkin  when pan becomes hot then pour evenly and flip and cook on another side too ...tastes superb and you ll simply love chana dal bits it tastes like cashews...I simply love this dosa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment